Merlin Owner's...

What's your favorite color?
128x128tabl10s
Baddabob

You are on the right track....look up/search for my and others questions / answers /threads on this forum regarding Merlin speakers....
I use my Merlin VSM-MMs with a Pathos Logos amp and are extremely pleased with the result.A very strong recommendation for Merlin from an end user...!!
You may also consider a Hybrid amp....many good products to choose from....I personally like the Hybrid concept.

Chris

I went with PB (finally), but i'll drop dead if scratches appear. I'm wondering how much cleaner and how hard i should rub to minimize damage to the finish?
One good thing about the VSM-MM Sudio Black...very practical finish...not prone to showing fine scratches or finger marks(Kiddies in the house ! )
I'm using DH Labs Theater Selects (rated at 25 pF per foot). I am trying to get the best sound I can afford, rather than spend, spend, spend chasing that last 0.1%, so these will have to be good enough. Not sure I would want to change my amp and pre-amp (also Bryston - BP25) to suit the speakers. Would be more inclined to look for speakers that suit the amp and pre.
I am using the Berning Siegfried with the VSM-MM. My system is a minimalist set up with Au24 speaker cable and a Sony SCD-777ES front-end.Somehow a pair of Taralab Master Gen 2 interconnect that goes from the digital front-end sounds a lot fuller that the Au24 interconnect. Just curios if anyone has any thought about the magic of the cable from the source to the BAM?