Merlin Owner's...

What's your favorite color?
128x128tabl10s
Baddabob

No,now going in the wrong direction.....I would rather search for amps that suit the Merlins,in the long term is going to cost you less,I promise...and you are going to be more pleased with your system...I can proove this,ask any of the above contributers on this thread.
I am biased on this one I am affraid ,but I know I am also right in this regards....

Chris
baddabob,
with the dh labs and the bryston i would suggest looking elsewhere for speakers because the sound will be too damped in the bass for the neutral merlin. merlin speakers like to see ss with low damping factors like some of the mosfets and tubes.
i would try vandersteen or vr and your equipment will be right for the job and you will enjoy it.
i don't want you to get into something unless you understand how to procede.
usually one selects the speaker and purchases the amp and wires to suit.
howard, get some wizard mist and shine. you'll love the stuff and you won't get all those tiny scratches. it will get rid of finger prints, grease and remove static charge.
i use this on the speakers at the plant.
look up wizards.com.
use it on your car too. makes my 96 saab turbo look new!
B
Sorry Bobby but I think the best place to start is at the source. Bryston is well-known for neutrality, which is why I bought them. I do not want colouration. I want detail.
Thanks for you rcomments, but I am going to have to sign off. My posts take hours to show up - it's just too difficult to discuss something in batch mode.
Way to go Bobby,
Keep recommending other vendors speakers to everyone. That should help my VSM-MX order move quickly up in the queue. ;-)
JB