GMA Europa discontinued?

I've tried emailing the address provided on the GMA site with no response and now one of the ads for the GMA Europa says this speaker is discontinued. Although it is well below the price range I was looking at, I was considering picking up a pair to try in my computer room. Has it really been discontinued? Anyone know the story behind this?
sonance
Ther is going to be Callisto, Peco and Calypso. Callisto is going to be the first, at around 2k, production wise followed by the Calypso. Then the Peco will be created. So if I understand correctly, price wise it will be the Europa, the Callisto, the Peco, the Calypso, and then the Continuum lines.

I talked to Roy tonight while he was putting down a couple slices of pizza. What a great guy!

Regards,
Received my new GMA newsletter this evening, with new GMA logo. Oh, yeah, and pictures of prototype Callisto! Along with specs. And a sheet from which to choose the hardwood base for the bottom-ported, raised design. They're quite cool looking. Should have my pair by late September. Bottom line, as has been said -- Europa is NOT discontinued. It will be factory direct for $995. The Callisto is available for $1,795 through 10/31, then it goes to $2,295.
Oh the decisions. To get the Calisto's or not? Love my Europa's, and these look to be even better. The 91-92 db sensitivity really grabbed my attention. The Europa's sing on a Cayin TA-30, single-ended might be fun to play with on the Calisto's.
Jdcrox, I've got a Cayin TA-30 as well. Glad to hear that the Europas have matched well with it. Looking forward to seeing how much of an improvement the Callistos will be over my 96 db Klipsch RB-5 IIs.