Spendor SP 1/5 Monitors

Howdy, does anyone know anything about the Spendor SP 1/5 monitors? Any info or knowledge? Thanks in advance.
Jerry
ossorosso
Where do you get the idea that Spendor makes or ever made a model called 1/5? I don't recall this, and looking at the history page at www.spendoraudio.com, I don't see it. There was a British company, one of the firms that made a version of the LS3/5a, that I think made a larger version inspired by the LS3/5a and the name had "/5" in it, perhaps 1/5. But I think it was Rogers, not Spendor. I may be wrong, I'm relying on memory.
Art
Howdy, Artmaltman. Well, I am looking at a pair of black monitors right now which have a one inch, or so, Spendor name tag in the upper right corner of the black cloth speaker cover. At the rear, there are two pair of binding posts, gold, which have "Spendor" cut into the flat ends and a label just to the left of the posts which says

"spendor
A high-quality monitor loudspeaker
Designed and manufactured in England by
Spendor Audio Systems Ltd.
Station Road Industrial Estate
Hailsham, E. Sussex, England
Model: SP1/5
Serial No. 134"
The other one is exactly the same save for the serial no. which is 133.

Hey, I'm a bit stymied myself. I have found nothing thru google nor the Spendor site. I sent Spendor an email asking about these speeks so, maybe I'll get something from those good folks. Just curious 'bout specs and stuff. Dig the sound, though! Grazie and cheerio!
Well, other than that what real evidence do you have ; - )

Biwiring is relatively recent offering in Spendor's world. That's one clue.