Gallo Reference3 back orders

Has anyone recently taken delivery of Gallo Ref3 speakers? When did you place the order? Gallo is filling back orders on a first come first served basis. I ordered a pair on March 14th and am trying to figure out when they will be delivered. Neither my vendor nor Gallo will commit to anything!
tantra
March 14th? I don't feel so bad now, April 11th for me. Hope you get yours soon.
Since April 11 for me as well. What bothers me more than anything is I can't get an update from my dealer as to when it is reasonable to expect them. I realize they are exceedingly popular, but how am I supposed to be the envy of my friends if I can't get them home? :)
I ordered my pair in the beginning of December 2004. I waited until the end of March this year. I got zero feedback from Gallo, and the local distributor for my country could not give me any information. I do not blame him really - Gallo were dodging questions from the both of us!

I am sorry but 3-4 months?? That is a joke. At least if someone got back to me with anything useful...but no, all I got was 1-2 emails sometime in January and February telling me that there is further delays.

I ordered the speakers and SA at the same time, and the last word I got from Gallo was delivery by spring (which would have been around end of March). I do not even know when either will be available.

I cancelled the order - customer service was terrible and the wait unacceptable.
I would agree that they are worth the wait. I also got mine last fall (actually the last pair from my dealer). Anyway Gallo has a reputation of taking their time to bring things to market, and their production is unpredictable at best. The SA amp was reviewed and launched over a year ago and I don't think they're shipping. The center channel was previewed back in September and there is still no ETA. Last time I checked in with Gallo via email, they told me the center may be further delayed and they may come out with a LCR unit first.