Best caps for speaker crossover?

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my speaker with better caps in the future. I've looked into several options and I have heard that Auricaps, DynamiCaps, V-caps, and Sonic Caps Platinum are very good. Anyone made comparisons? Thanks.
dracule1
Dracule, I use the M-Cap Sup. S/Os in my ASL 805DTs as couplers--a 2.7- and a 0.47/1200. I use M-Cap Supremes, a 6.8- and a 0.47/800 in parallel, as a bypass on the final B+ rail for the output stage. I can't tell you exactly how these particular caps sound, as I changed LOTS of stuff in the amps--see http://community.webshots.com/album/287782641gYWTlA for some details and also for the Audio Refinements Pre 5 6-channel preamp in which I've used the S/Os as couplers.

The modified amp, when compared with the stock amp, sounds less gritty/grainy and retains more instrumental- and spacial-decay info. I'm sure some Golden-Eared Audiofile could describe lots more differences, but that's not me!

I had forgotten how much this fellow loved both of the M-Cap Sups. Madisound sells them in the US--http://www.madisound.com/mundorfcaps.html.
Dear Dracule: I use the V-caps in my speakers XO.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Dear Manga: Tks for your info, interesting.. I use the Sonicaps ( last generation ) in my speakers XO and I really like it, right now I'm very happy with the V-caps: recomended !!!. For me the Sonicaps and V-caps are the best for XO, but I have to try the silver Mundorf.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I have tried Solens, Mundorf Silvers, Hovlands, Theta Audio Caps and Auricaps and Cardas caps in the x/o. By far the best are the Cardas caps which allow a seamless, unforced and supremely balanced sound. The highly touted oil-filled Mundorfs had a harsh, grainy sound that superficially sounded lively in the characteristic Solen Fashion. The Theta AudioCaps are slightly smoother yet less detailed. The Auricaps have a creamy deep midrange but compress dynamics and sound too rolled off at the HF.
You should also take a look at Clarity cap from IWC - their SA range is extremely good, and unlike so many other brands, dont emphasise any particular part of the freq. Also - compared to many of the other brands, they are "relatively" cheaper.
PS. They are also the caps used by B&W in their nautilus range..