Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
I drive a 2006 Mercedes CLK 500 convertible fully loaded. I figured that it wasn't right that my system costs more than my car.
1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

Answers:
1) Jeep Grand Cherokee (tricked out - of course)
2) Aston Martin DB-7
3) Saleen, Ferrari Enzo, Porsche GT-3, Bugati - any!!!
I drive a Subaru Forrester for Winter and a BMW 330i with M package for the summer.

2) BMW M3

3) Porsche carrera 911
1)2001 Maxima SE(daily) 1995 Corvette convertible(only 5700 original miles;weekend driver)
2)2006 Lexus GS 300
3)Porsche 911 Turbo
Oh, no- this is an area of interest that made hi-fi seem reasonable by comparsion. I quit driving for about 20 years when I lived in NYC. No need to have a car, or to drive. When we finally got a car for weekend trips (a new E class MB, which frankly, was more 'japanese' than german in steering characteristics, although it was comfortable), my long dormant car genes reactivated. I went out and bought a Ferrari (348 spider). Fun.
Then I bought another one (355 GTS). More fun. Got rid of both. Bought another(328 GTS). Sold that, got another one. (512 BBi).Wished I wouldn't have sold that one. Bought a Maranello. Drove the hell out of that. Got rid of it for a 550 Barchetta. (Car was featured in the January 2002 issue of R & T). Drove the hell out of that, but the lack of a real roof made me wet and nuts. Got rid of it. Bought a Porsche GT2, set up as a club sport. Very silly. Made a wonderful commuter car, faster than most Ferraris, and you could park it anywhere. Got rid of that. Now have a 6.0 Diablo, very old school. Along with an assortment of more useful German cars. And the odd motorcycle or 4. And you think this hobby is silly. :)