Your favorite recent discovery

What Group or Artist have you discovered in the last few months? Doesn't have to be a new artist, just new to you.
Looking for some ideas.
ogsarg
I am familiar with Stings music and know Dominic Miller to be part of the band since 1991 when Soul Cages was released but I was pleasently surprised to find out that Dominic had released a few CD's of his own and the latest one "Shapes" is what caught my attention. It was a very good surprise to find out the music covered was great and the recording is awesome by any standards. I am glad I picked up the disk it was worth every penny.

Anyone interested in classical guitar pieces should look it up, the album is totally different to what he has been upto with Sting. If you don't like Sting, chances are you will like what Dominic has to offer.

Tracklist:
Mass In B Minor [Qui tollis] – J. S. Bach
Adagio In G Minor – T. G. Albinoni / R. Giazotto
Shape Of My Heart [Feat. Sting] – Sting / Miller
Air On A G String [Orchestral Suite No. 3] – J. S. Bach
Presto [Violin Partita In G Minor] – J. S. Bach
Ave Maria [Feat. Sting & Plácido Domingo] – F. Schubert
Nimrod [9th Variation] [From Enigma Variations] – Edward Elgar
Gymnopédie No.1 – Erik Satie
Misa Criolla [Kyrie] [Feat. Plácido Domingo] – Ariel Ramirez
Mi Fe [Feat. Alejandro Lerner] – J. S. Bach
Prelude No. 3 for Clavier [Feat. Chris Botti] – J. S. Bach
Moonlight Sonata [Piano Sonata No. 14] – L. v. Beethoven
Azymuth-Outubro(1980),Fender Rhodes keyboards on fire in this top-notch Brazilian Fusion blast from the past. If this stirs up 70s memories then click on www.fenderrhodes.com and browse through all genres of music with this unforgettable keyboard
Oscar Peterson-Night Child(1979),rare fender rhodes keyboard album from the master pianist with Joe Pass in the quartet. The fender rhodes in the 70s touched many hearts.
Johnny A's "Get Inside" on the Favored Nations label is absolutely the greatest new release I've heard of late. This is a genre bending/blending instrumental album that really showcases Johnny's astounding guitar talents. He effortlessly mixes rock, jazz, funk, & country, displaying one the cleanest techniques I've ever heard. Every guitar players magazine has been heaping praise on this one for good reason.
"Borderland" by Tom Russell. Excellent folk-rock artist that I liken to a southwestern Harry Chapin. I took it to my local hi-end dealer to play and he now uses it to demo his Wilson Maxx's!