Your favorite recent discovery

What Group or Artist have you discovered in the last few months? Doesn't have to be a new artist, just new to you.
Looking for some ideas.
ogsarg
Oscar Peterson-Night Child(1979),rare fender rhodes keyboard album from the master pianist with Joe Pass in the quartet. The fender rhodes in the 70s touched many hearts.
Johnny A's "Get Inside" on the Favored Nations label is absolutely the greatest new release I've heard of late. This is a genre bending/blending instrumental album that really showcases Johnny's astounding guitar talents. He effortlessly mixes rock, jazz, funk, & country, displaying one the cleanest techniques I've ever heard. Every guitar players magazine has been heaping praise on this one for good reason.
"Borderland" by Tom Russell. Excellent folk-rock artist that I liken to a southwestern Harry Chapin. I took it to my local hi-end dealer to play and he now uses it to demo his Wilson Maxx's!
the "Seldom Scene, Live at Cellar Door". great acoustic progressive blugrass, killer vocals, great songs. These guys were incredible during this period. looking foreward to getting their first 5 or six albums.