Technics 1200 Series OUTER RING?

We have had literally 100'S of requests over the last 3 years to manufacture an outer ring for the Technics 1200 Series Direct Drive. We have a new customer who has made some modifications to his turntable to clear the power switch and also modified the setting tool to clear the post.

Expect a 25 to 50% reduction in record noise and distortion, we have over 3000 customer worldwide using our outer record clamp.

HELP US OUT ON KICKSTARTER !
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/139447563/technics-1200-series-outer-record-periphery-clamp
ttweights
Please support us and we will make them !!We will never recommend the modifications .. period.
Thanks
Nothing better than using the forums for financial gain.
Classy.........
To TTWeights,

Some additional questions.

Have you tested this ring with a Technics 1200 that has the KAB fluid damper installed? Can the periphery ring you are trying to get funding for work with the KAB Fluid damping system already installed on their Technics 1200?

Please advise. Thanks. I find it weird that one can only comment or ask questions on the kickstarter campaign until you've put money down.
At least they are also paying for A'gon listings to promote the outer ring too. I have no problem the posting here in the forum. The lack of responses unless you put down money to the campaign is becoming a problem to me.