Why are so many people trying to sell Harbeths?

These speakers have their devotees to be sure, but it looks like a lot of people are falling OUT of love with them. It's a trend I've noticed here on Audiogon. Opinions?
cooper52
Tennisdoc40,
It's two, not "to", and if you knew even basic information about Harbeth speakers, you would know that they are not "off the shelf" drivers. Pure commerce-no, pure lack of knowledge-yes.
I think the problem with Harbeth is that they sell through a U.S. Importer which makes their speakers expensive. I know in Canada you can buy new 30.1 for around 4000.00. They sell for 5695.00 in the states.
In Canada, the 40.1 is the same price as in the US but in a different currency. My C7 was $3699 last November but the C$ has fallen quite a lot o not sure if pries have been adjusted.
08-06-15: Banerjba
Harbeths like Proac, Spendor, Stirling and certain other brands put music first in that classic restrained British way.

Banerjba,
Can you please explain what you mean? I am asking this because I own a Quad box speaker and love it. I am looking to upgrade and want to listen to PMC, Spendor, Proacs etc. I listened to PSB Imagine T3 and it is a pretty good speaker. What is the difference between the "voicing" of a American Vs European loudspeaker. When I upgrade, I would like to have a speaker that does at least 30Hz.
Good question and none of the speakers I mention have real bass down to 30 hz. I would not characterize the brands I mention as broadly European.

These have very traditional BBC school voicing. Natural midrange tone, especially with voices and acoustic instruments, at the expense of some dynamics. They would sound very different from other major European brands such as Dynaudio, Focal, B&W or Sonus Fabor. The PSB is a Canadian design made in China and is a more modern sounding speaker. It is more forward with deeper tighter and faster bass but I would not characterize it as "natural". Some American speakers are very natural like the DeVore line.

One company that tries to provide a neutral midrange but a nice open sound is the Canadian made Totem. I think they offer a very good overall package and they are widely available with a number of good sounding speakers at different price points.

BTW your Quads are excellent speakers. I have always been impressed by this company's traditional box designs and would say they too are voiced in that traditional British way.