Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
I got sent a private email asking about driving a modified car and if I had had any problems with it. Well, I can tell you that I have had zero problems, and that car has 35,000 miles on it now. My wife drives the s____ out that thing (it has had a second, race clutch put in it). Actually, we have a 2002 Expedition as well and have had many a Ford truck over the years, and we could not think of one instance where we had ANY repairs done.

Now my experience with cars, especially foriegn sports cars/sedans has been much different. My '99 M3 convertible was a great car I guess? You see I ended up driving a 3 series loaner from the dealer all the time it was in the shop so I really couldn't tell you how great it was. The next foray into performance for me was the Porche mentioned above, and it looked nice, and I think it impressed people as I pulled it in and out of the service dept at Momentum Porche here in Houston. Actually, one of the guys on the service bay got me interested in buying and modifying a Mustang when I told him my brother restores first gen Mustangs. The service guy brought me over and showed me his personalized/modified '05 that he had less than $45k into and it had over 600HP (at the rear wheels not the flywheel), race brakes, suspension, wheels, it worked out great. Although my wife drives that car much more than I do, it's so much fun to drive I can't describe it. The power is literally awe inspiring with a supercharged engine. Last week I replaced the fuel injectors and had the guys custom tune it then: 575 HP at the wheels, 0 - 60 in 4sec flat (can't get it under 4). That's almost as fun as a turntable!!!