Mono amps and different length speaker cables

Wondering if there is any noticeable negative effect from using say a 3 meter pair of speaker cables to one set of binding posts on the amp and speaker and using a 2 meter pair of the same brand and model of cable to different binding posts on the amp and speaker. I am using solid state mono amps.
ce511
Not, as many have said, you can hear the difference but there is the ability to measure the resistance difference in cables, often of the same make, type and length. Whether that translates to 'hearing' difference is debatable as the amps performance can have a more substantial impact. Enjoy the music and stop fussing about the gear.
12-11-13: Simao
Agreed with Mustang. You're talking 3 feet for signals traveling close to light speed.
I agree with Mustang also, as implied in the last line of my earlier post.

However, the fact you cited that signals propagate through wires at near light speed has nothing to do with it. Resistance, inductance, and capacitance, and their potential effects, are all directly proportional to length. Skin effect, dielectric absorption, antenna effects, impedance mismatch effects, effects related to purity of metals, and other such effects that some would argue can be audibly significant are also affected by length.

On another note, I would add to Mustang's comment that EVEN IF there is a difference (which I doubt), as explained in my earlier post there is no reason to necessarily expect that using two 3-meter cables would sound better than using one 3-meter cable and one 2-meter cable. It could just as easily sound worse.

Regards,
-- Al
Not sure if it's clear to everyone that he is apparently referring to biwiring, with one length going to one section of each speaker and the other length going to the other section of each speaker.
this was not at all clear to me, and if it had been (guess I should read more carefully) I would not think the question weird at all. I just couldn't imagine buying a single pair of cables different lengths . . . especially when you have mono block amps.
"I just couldn't imagine buying a single pair of cables of different lengths."

It wasn't clear to me either, that's why I wrote it seemed weird.
It's my understanding that if have two identical cables, one of which has a white jacket, the other a black one, the cable with the white jacket will sound noticeably superior. Anyone find this to be true?