VAC Signature Mk IIa Preamplifier with phono?

I have just ordered the Signature Mk IIa Preamplifier line stage. I currently own a Aesthetix Rhea signature. My question is this. Should I add the phono section to the VAC in order to improve upon my current Rhea phono preamp?
128x128skinzy
These have been extremely useful comments (thanks guys!) and I almost decided to add the phono section until I thought about my Grado Statement 1 that I love. It is a MM with .5MV output at 47K load. I have my Rhea set at 56dB gain thus I fear the VAC 44db won’t work.
Yes, well worth the investment - Kevin is a huge analog fan and builds great phono stages. i have owned several preamps of his and enjoyed the phono stage. you will eliminate cost of cables and have better resale too.
Skinzy, the Signature has a setting for MM so you'll be fine. Add the phono stage, you won't regret it.
Hifimaniac, I am desperate to add the phono as it's not really a cost issue but the MM Load only goes to 480 ohms which will kill the treble. Any way to solve this?
Skinzy - FYI, according to the product brochure on VAC's website the MC loading ranges from 100 to 470 ohms, and the MM ranges from 10k to 47k ohms.