Father's Day For An Audiophile

Have any of you ever received an audiophile component as a gift for any holiday, or as a birthday present? Before I got married, my girlfriends knew that I was nuts about stereo equipment. After I got married, my wife and now grown kids knew of my love for stereo equipment because they had to live with it. All of my siblings know of my love of stereo equipment. Yet, I've never gotten a piece of audio equipment as a present.
128x128mitch4t
No, I've never gotten any audio gear as a present. I did get a camera for my 35th birthday but gee, I paid the credit card bill so was that really a gift from my wife? And I did get a watch for my 50th but I seem to recall I paid for that too.
My wife purchased for my 40th b-day 10 years ago a new Rogue Audio 99 Magnum....that is true love....
This year I received a Nixie tube clock. Only audio related in that it has tubes, but I love equipment with tubes.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nixie+tube+clock&qpvt=nixie+tube+clock&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=1C9B2DAC68636CB6739C40E957B95E7D6794E871&selectedIndex=6
Well, my gift was something that plugs into the wall only occasionally. I just received an I-pad mini to use to navigate my Sonos. Other than that NADA. ;)