Parasound A21 vs Bryston 4bsst 2

I'm looking for any information regarding the Parasound A21 vs the Bryston 4bsst 2. The amp will be used to drive a pair of Aerial 7Ts. It's not about what's better, but what one represents the better value, considering the cost difference. In other words, for those who say get the Bryston, is it twice as good as the Parasound? My room is 20' x 26', I listen to contemporary Jazz, and my priorities are soundstaging, imaging(front to back placement), and as close to neutral as possible without brightness. Thanks in advanced for your opinions.
ricred1
"10-02-14: Zkzpb8
Yeah Dave - I was the subject of a test recently, with two amps playing, one a .5 dB louder than the other. Needless to say that almost everyone liked the louder one (including me - I had all kinds of great things to say about it). It was pretty educational, to say the least.."

Were you told what the test was for before you took it or did they say it was for something else and then bring up the volume issue after the fact?
Just as I was going to pull the trigger on a Parasound A21, I received an incredible deal on a new Peachtree Grand integrated X-1. The deal is so good, it's worth taking a chance...I will provide addition comments after receipt of the Grand Integrated X-1.
Hey congrats on the Peachtree! Let us know how it works out.

BTW, For the test, I had no idea what or if there was a difference between the amplifiers. Listen to A, listen to B, if you hear a difference, which one do you like better... I only knew of the slight volume difference, after the fact...
The Peachtree Grand Integrated is scheduled for delivery on 10/22/14. I will post my impressions after a couple of days.