PSB Tower Speakers - Amp Matching

Hi - looking for recommendations for PSB tower speakers - specifically the new X2Ts but if you have experience with T5 or T6 or T2, that would be helpful as well. Looking for integrated amp under 2000 used (or new). Thanks
kansas400
try the Conrad Johnson line 2300a or 2500a with a good tube amp and those psb will sing..............
Ok, thank you and interesting that one choice was for a tube amp - anyone compared a tube amp with SS using some flavor of PSB tower speakers such as Imagine line? Thanks for all your advice.
Hi Kansas,

I pair my PSB Imagine T2's with a Parasound A21 amp. IMO, the T2's needed some juice and found the bass had a nice punch with this amp. I also use the Audio Research SP17 preamp with that amp and found it didn't colour the sound. The T2's still had a nice rich midrange and the preamp added some detail and air that I feel the T2's lacked. I also felt the tweeter in the T2's were a little sibilant and feel the preamp softened the screech a bit. I am in a treated room which also took a little sibilance away from the tweeters.