which preamp

thinking of buying a tube preamp,have it down to,
AUDIO HORIZONS balanced with full mods or TRL DUDE balanced I only play CDs with PS AUDIO new DSD , DSD direct to wyred4s SX1000 monos, dose anyone have these preamps and what are your opinions ? which way to go !!!!
smokenjo
Sabai,

Bear in mind the PS DS DAC requires at least 50 hrs of burn in to begin sounding like it will, and 100 to reach orime state. I think you will find it a breathtaking experience.

Neal
I have my PS-DSD from the second week of production and it has been sounding better an better, also they PS AUDIO has upgraded the firm ware 2 times, FOR FREE, just put a SD card in you PC AND DOWN LOAD FROM THEIR FORUM, WHAT OTHER COMPANY GIVES YOU UPGRADES FOR FREE
Smokenjo,

I have the TP 2.3 fully loaded. I use Siemens Cca in 1 and 3 and Siemens E188CC in 2 and 4. The latter is the secret to this preamp. I'll let you know how the DS sounds in a couple of days. Of course, this is right out of the box. It will take about 500 hours to break in. I have the new 1.2.1 firmware ready on my SD card.

Nglazer,

I'm hoping to have the same reaction as you.
Nglazer and Smokenjo,

I just took the NAD M51 out and put the DS DAC into the system. Powered up with the old firmware. Nothing spectacular right out of the box -- slightly ahead of the NAD, perhaps. Then I put the new 1.2.1 firmware to work. Powered up again. The NAD M51 is a great DAC -- a wonderful bargain at its price point -- but it is now retired. This DS is a whole different DAC with the latest firmware -- right out of the box. Already a superb DAC. I can't wait till we get 500 hours on it.
sabai , I am not surprised and glade you are hearing a upgrade to your system with the new PS DSD, can I ask with the AUDIO HORIZONS PREAMP, how is the soundstage, 3D, deep ,
wide, bass, highs I know you just put in the new DSD, but I am trying to decided if I should purchase the TP-2.3 FULL
MODE $6200 , right now with NO preamp, I close my eyes,the speakers disappear, detail, my speakers are Salk SS8s