which preamp

thinking of buying a tube preamp,have it down to,
AUDIO HORIZONS balanced with full mods or TRL DUDE balanced I only play CDs with PS AUDIO new DSD , DSD direct to wyred4s SX1000 monos, dose anyone have these preamps and what are your opinions ? which way to go !!!!
smokenjo
Enjoy, Sabai.

What are you feeding it with? And what cable(s) to and from? In/out cables make an enormous difference.

Neal
Nglazer,

I am feeding it organic grain-fed beef. That's why the harmonics are superior.

Actually, I am using my own DIY cables in series with Shunyata.
Sabai,

I thought organic beef was grass-fed, not grain-fed. So you had best take another look at your cables and check on harmonics for antibiotics.

Neal
"10-15-14: Sabai
Nglazer,

I am feeding it organic grain-fed beef. That's why the harmonics are superior.

Actually, I am using my own DIY cables in series with Shunyata."

As far as the grain goes, you can get further improvements using vintage, pre acid rain seeds, and grow them in a controlled environment.

With your cables running in series, do you just connect them randomly and see what sounds the best, or is there some type of strategy involved? The reason I ask is that I heard some cables that are a copper/silver alloy, and they don't sound like copper or silver. It was just a very interesting sound that I didn't expect. I was wondering if you can get the same type of sound running copper and silver cables in series, or is it the alloy that makes the difference.