Vandersteen Treo's

Can anyone recommend an integrated amplifier for a reasonable price that would work well with Vandersteen treo's?
pcarey
Thanks Oldears. That's what I was about to post. Way too often folks think rolled off isn't proper, but the problem is that too often 'extended' is just distortion or not real. Go listen live and then listen to the Vandy's and you'll be surprised I bet. I have heard live music and then the Vandy's within a 24hour period and THAT's what blew me away. I have heard the Focals (1028 BE) right after hearing live music and it didn't sound 'right'. They just were a bit sharp on the top end when hearing piano. First order speakers are different and that's why there are tons of other options. Heck the Proacs at John's sound pretty awesome. I am selling off two more pairs of Proacs (John just sold one set for me already and I'm sure the buyer will be VERY happy). I haven't seen the discussion on Stereophile, but I'm about to head over there now. thanks.
Many Thanks! guys.

I like the Vandy 2 & 3 series, just not the Treo nor Quattro at this time.
Very interesting. I've never heard that before. Most feel that the 3A sig and Treo are 'similar', but the 3's go lower, but not as refined up and down the scale. What do you feel differentiates the lower ones from the upper ones? Thanks.
CTsooner-

I am thinking that it is the powered driver + the 1st order crossover that does this design in, IMO.

At least w/ the 2 & 3 series, one can drive those speakers anyway they wish...
Surprised that Wilson and Vandersteens would be mentioned as both having a rolled off top octave.

From my listening (5a and Sofia) in my system I would say that the Vandees have a very smooth and at some level extended top end, not fatiguing in any way. The Wilsons on the otherhand are fatiguing and to my ears very extended and bright at times