Tannoy or JBL

Tannoy Kingdom Royal or JBL DD66000? Will be using Rogue Audio Apollos tube monos.
Thanks.
leog2010
Cool Kiddman, thanks for the info on those. However, I prefer solid state and I would say at least 60 Wpc into 8 Ohms.
Franks, I have not had Classics in my place so cannot comment in an educated way. I know, that is against audiophile policy to not be SURE of something even if one has not had it in one's home! For sure they can sound great. I have heard that. To be truthful, at these price ranges I start projecting forward about getting service or drivers 5 or 10 years down the road and felt more confident in JBL, no knock on Classic, I'm just acting on my high end industry experience where I've seen boutique companies come and go (mostly "go" it seems).
Leog 2010, again, against typical audiophile policy, I cannot project on a combination I have not heard. There is not a much more unpredictable audio phenomenon than speaker / amp matchups. The 67000 is easier to drive (despite same efficiency / sensitivity) than 66000. At somewhat high sensitivity lots of amps can make them go nicely. Getting the last 10 hertz out of them requires an amp that is happy driving that bass.

But, at 250 watts you would sure think the Apollo would run the heck out of the 67000. I'll say this, the 67000 are so sweet and natural with good tubes, despite massive resolution and extension up top, that they are addictive.
Kiddman, thank you very much for your comments. BTW, my Apollos are an upgraded version with too many tweaks (you can review them in my virtual system). Thanks again.