Apogee Diva Ribbon Speakers - I need an amp

I recently moved to a new home and the former owner left his audio and video equipment. As a result, I now have a pair of Apogee Diva Ribbon speakers which are (were) powered by a pair of Krell Audio Standard 2 (KAS2) amps. This was great until one of the Krell amps died. Now I need to replace the amp.

This may be a bizarre question but does anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced amp that can power these speakers 'well'. I understand that the word 'well' is subjective but I need a stereo amp with balanced inputs that won't break the bank - but can handle these beasts.

Thanks!
Scott
scottmerkel
Why not get the KAS2 repaired? Alternatively, I hear a Krell KSA-250 works very well with the Diva's.
Lucky you, Scott! I hope my next home comes with a pair of Quads and Cary tube monoblocks. You are living a charmed life.
The cheapest amps that would do a good job would be Icepower amps, such as Wyred 4 Sound or PS Audio GCAs. They will drive very low impedance/inefficient speakers like the Divas w/ ease.
Thanks, for the many suggestions. If it's helpful, perhaps I can share the rest of the equipment which is a bit of old and new.

Preamp: Marantz AV705
Amp: Marantz MM7055 (powers rear & side surrounds plus center)
Amp: two KAS2 (one is now broken, circuit board is fried so it probably can't be repaired)
Speakers:
Fronts, Apogee Diva Ribbons
Center: Apogee
Sides: Niles in ceiling
Rears: Heybrook HB.5
Sub: Velodyne ULD 15
Projector: JVC DLAX93D

plus the usual other stuff, bluray, svhs, turntable, power conditioner, etc...

So it sounds like I should look into Icepower and Sanders or perhaps a new Krell (which seem to be very pricy). My installer is recommending the McIntosh MC302 or a Mark Levinson N532H - but at about $6,000 that's more than I wanted to spend.

In the meantime, I had a Rotel RB-850 lying around that was unused so I hooked that up to the Apogee Divas. After rebalancing with Audyssey, it sounds 'ok' to me but to be honest, I'm not sure if I know what to listen for. I'm also a bit afraid to turn it up very loud but we just watched a movie at a normal volume and nothing melted or went up in flames :) Any thoughts on why just using the RB850 is a bad/good idea? Thanks again.

Best,
Scott