upgrade advice from Sunfire CRM2 monitors

Hello,
I'd appreciate some purchase advice for new monitors.

They would have to be a significant improvement from my current Sunfire CRM2s.

They would be wall mounted (WAF requisite) not too big and installed in a medium sized non dedicated room (25m).
Currently I use a 200 wats/channel Crestron 7x200 amplifier, connected to a Sunfire Ultimate receiver as pre.

I also have a diY 10" subwoofer conected to the sunfire receiver, hence I'm not looking for extended bass from the monitors.

Low-medium listening volumes and varied music styles, includeing movie watching. I favor musicallity and great midranges.

Would rather buy second hand and budget may go up to 1500USD.

I have considered Usher monitors, and some oldie Sonus Fabers.

I would appreciate input from people that has already upgraded from Sunfire CRM2s..
Thanks in advance
David
despinos
Guess that i was looking for excuses to upgrade ;-)
I know that an improved subwoofer and managing room accoustics would posibly be a better choice over changing the monitors.

I have the chance of buying system audio sa2k at good price, and possibly usher mini dancer x secod hand. how these two would compare to the sunfires?
Thanks, maty
The System Audio SA2K monitors are a superb speaker that is not as well known as many of its competitors. I have never had the chance to compare them to the CRM2s, but having heard both at different times I would personally choose the SA2Ks over the Sunfires. The SA2Ks are one of the best monitor speakers in the market, easily competing with some of the best out there like those from Dynaudio and ProAc. Highly recommended and worth a listen if you have the opportunity.