Speaker decision $3000-3500...help

I have been around auditioning speakers around the $3000-3500 mark.

I am looking for speakers that are musical, open, dynamic with a hint of warmth!
I listen to Soft Rock, Pop and some House/Dance music.
Mostly multi-track and digitally amplified stuff.

I have auditioned PSB, B&W, GoldenEar and Amphions.
I was most pleased with Amphion Helium 520s, since they are very engaging and natural sounding. Jack of all trades.

If you think there are other speakers for my preferences in the price range of 3000-3500, please guide me, i will audition them as well.

Otherwise i will pull the trigger on the Amphions and will need suggestions for Amplification for them. Budget would be $1500.

Please, any advice either on speakers or amplification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
adurlabhji
I really like what Clayton is doing over at Spatial Audio. Check them out. His Lumina series looks excellent. I've heard his earlier works at Emerald Physics and these are supposed to be better.
Class D amps are not sterile, that is a thing for sure. The first ones could be quite harsh. These days it is a different world.

But when I compare the best Class D amps with the best Class A amps. They still have more flavors in the mid freq. Compare them with classical music with 4-12 instruments.

Enjoy the comparing. It can be a lot of fun. I hope you like it as well.

Goodluck!
Update: I bought a pair of MA GX200 and I'm pairing them
with my Bel Canto c5i.

Impression 5 hours into listing:

1. I've unplugged my subwoofer. No need.
2. Holy cow, the resolution is nuts; depth is pretty good
for being 10 inches from the real wall (I'm space
constrained, unfortunately)
3. These are some good looking speakers-wife likes 'em
4. I have owned both Pathos and Pass,and I can see where Bo
is coming from. The Pass would flesh these guys out a bit,
the Pathos would make them disappear completely.
Bel Canto is a brand who also can build a deep stage. This is not a bad option.

When you use a good amp the GX200 can give you a level almost no other speaker can give to you.

I had a discussion with MA Holland about the amps they and other shops use. I did take a look what amps other shops use who sell Monitor Audio. Most of them ( more than 95%) use 2 dimensional amps.

They don't know what they are doing. MA will come to me in a few weeks. I will take them to a few different clients of mine. I want to show them that I have created with all different Monitor Audio spakers a stunning physical 3 dimensional image everywhere.

They demo it also with 2 dimensional amps. What can I say!
The MA GX200 need 400 hours to brake in the ribbon tweeter. It will become more open and less harsh.