Bi-wire: is it worth it?

I am about to buy a sweet set of used martin logan stats. They have four terminals, and can be bi-wired. Someone has suggested I should bi-wire them. However, this would come at an additional cost, as I would have to buy new speaker cables. Does bi-wiring make a noticeable difference?
elegal
Elegal, you also need to add shotgun where you use 2 single runs for bi-wiring so 2x price of SCs.

From my experience, it all depends on the speaker and SC so you gotta try for yourself. In my current system, shotgun is definitely WORTH IT!
I agree with Tls49. In my case, replacing the stock jumpers with higher quality ones improved things more than bi wiring.
I have found some speakers work better Bi-Wired and some do not. You want to make sure that both runs of wire are identical in make and length for both speakers. Talk to others that have or had your speakers and see what they say? Borrow 2 sets from your dealer and see what it sound like?
Good luck
I would be irresponsible not to suggest that you simply get your new speakers and listen to how they sound. You may find that your money would be better spent on a new preamp or amplifier or interconnect or source or who knows what..
I appreciate all the responses. The speakers are Martin Logan SL3's. They are currently are single-wired, and sound amazing. I would like to A/B them with bi-wiring, but that is easier said than done.