any experience with Polymer Audio Research speaker

I just discovered the Polymer Audio webpage, and saw their recent ad in Absolute sound, but have never heard their products. Design certainly looks appealing, but wondering if others have actually heard this line, and can share opinions. They are made here in USA, in south Florida. There were comments about this brand here back in 2008, but nothing since...hummm
mribob
I go to many CES shows and listen to the same systems that all the guru writers listen to. I very seldom like the same rooms that they do. I never heard this speaker, but if I did and did not like it so be it I couldn't care what the press likes.
@Dweinstein, ~ I have been in this hobby for over 40 years. I attend trade-
shows, music concerts and Live Jazz, Rock, and Acoustic shows. Not that I
need to justify my opinions or credentials to a stranger.

I have owned speakers from KEF, Dynaudio, Sonus Faber, Evolution
Acoustics, TAD, Reference 3A and Vienna Acoustics. Electronics from
Audio Research, Edge, Naim, Simaudio, Jeff Rowland, Innersound, CODA,
McCormack and Tom Evans. I know what I like and I don't suffer fools.

You are welcome to your own opinions and impressions. Give the Polymer
a listen on your own. I have heard it twice. ...you may find that it is
"not your cup of tea" either. Not every hype job turns out to be
true. Reviewers are not known for being impartial and IMO are just
audiophiles who get paid to write down their opinions. No more valid than
mine or yours. They have huge conflicts of interest and like everything they
hear or at the least have blinders on.(I am not affiliated with any brand
mentioned above). No axe to grind. BTW, many rooms with multi-thousand
dollar set-ups sounded like crap at every show I have been to. (20% +|- get
it right!)

P.s. You certainly went to a lot of work to criticize my post. I believe it is you
that has an agenda! I just answered the guys question. My prerogative!
Thanks for the beat down, sorry you got your panties in a twist!

"Who are u?" LOL:>) arrogant, classless, twit.
Mbovaird, I just noticed that you are selling your Wilson Alexia speakers. So lets see, you own the speaker that supposedly crushes the Polymer yet you are trying to get rid of it and your unfortunate friend is holding on to his Polymer's? Seems you are the one who is unhappy with his purchase, not your friend. Hmm...
I know someone who recently purchased a pair of MKS-X. I've only listened to them once, after they were broken in and can tell you I wouldn't pay 6K for them. His electronics are pretty good, but as someone else said, the bass was a mess. There was no illusion of presence. They were not at all engaging. This is just my opinion from one listen, but I would seriously caution anyone to listen extensively in a controlled environment and compare to some other, more established brands, both cabinet & dipole, and go for what get's you foot going & puts a smile on your face.
Based on the response above, I would venture to guess that Dweinstein is Daniel Khesin, the owner of Polymer. Dweinstein/Daniel, whatever your name is, you need to realize that not everyone will love the Polymer speakers. Some may, and that's great. It's the same reason not everyone loves Strawberry ice cream. But I can tell you that I know at least a dozen people who have heard them and are not fans - at all. For $60,000 you get off the shelf drivers in a cabinet that is not only small, but looks like a High School shop project gone wrong. In addition, we measured the speakers in our friends room and the results were abysmal. If I could attach a file here, I would upload the in-room measurements.

As I said in my original post, the Polymer Audio speakers are not for me (or anyone I know - except for the guy who bought them.....and even he is not overly thrilled with some of the bass issues he's having.)

I can think of a lot of other speakers for a fraction of the price of the Polymer's that I would rather own that would mop the floor with the Polymers: Revel Salon 2, Magico S3/S5, Harbeth, Vivid G3 and the list goes on and on.

Definitely not a fan. For $60K - I expect a LOT more. I would put the value on them at $5-10K tops.