Recommend me Bookshelf for Office

Hi all,

As some of you may know I am selling of my Danley setup and moving my office theatre. I am currently looking for book shelf speakers and possibly run them with a small subwoofer.

The Amplifier will be a Quested AP750. Which is 750 watts into 4obms and 475 watts into 8 ohms. This is a studio amplifier made by a British company.

I am looking for New or Used, Budget approx. 2000 dollars could push it if its justifiable.

Kef LS50
Selah Audio Tempesta
Kef R300
ascend acoustics

Or any other, Bass under 50hz is not an issue as im going to integrate them with a SVS Sealed subwoofer.

This system will be for my office. possibly near my desktop.
dragon_vibe
I've got a set of Proac Studio 100's in teak for sale 1990's. They have sounded better and better depending on the amps I pair them with. Very few of the bookshelf speakers I've heard image or stage as well and they are very natural sounding. Used, they are a bargain most feel. They do need breakin as the surrounds are new. Not all the monitors will work well with subs. Proacs seem to as they even make one for it now.
With the reviews I can't imagine not trying the KEF LS50. Besides, it looks really cool.
That is some serious power you have for a desktop system. I would also look at the Anthony Gallo Strada 2 and the Magnepan Mini setup. Both have been described as the ultimate desktop system. I actually have the Gallo Strada 2s, just haven't had time to set them up yet. You have the muscle for them both, they are in your price range, and they are really wonderful in the near field.

Enjoy,
Mot
Check out the Nola "Boxer"

PSB has a few very good monitor speakers; and you might find a Totem monitor used which are sought for their great accuracy and natural sound

Audience ONE desk top speaker has gotten excellent reviews....

The Audience One is probably your best bet for a desk top system. It was reviewed in Stereophile a few issues back by Robert Reina.