Revel F208s vs Cremona M vs B&W 803/804 D

5.1 setup
Marantz AV 7005 preamp
Parasound A51 amp (5x250)
Room: 15' x 30', hardwood floors with rug

I am debating between the F208s versus others. Revel dealers in my area claim that the F208s are a superb value for the money, $5,000. My favorite speaker out of these is the BMW 803 diamond - but it may be a bit much for my space and costs $10k. The 804 diamond may be good enough, but it still goes for around $7.5k. The Cremona Ms are hard to find in Graphite and would run $6k used. It's hard to find the B&Ws used on audiogon as they are tie till relatively new.

What do you guys think? The F208s are a great value, but have dull looks and I can't get over the fact that they are assembled in Indonesia.

Any input or advice would be helpful.

Thanks guys.
aman4kr4
Post removed 
I compared the 1400 project arrays to the F206. To clarify, the 1400s were for $9,000, for floor models. I also just realized that this was not a true ABA test. The sourced components were on the same rack, but different. The source components for the JBLs we're much better, so may justify the better sound.

The F208s I listened to were on a different day, different system.

So basically, I would completely disregard my above comparison between the JBL 1400s and the F208s. Apologies our or that. I will let you guys duke it out between what's better between these two Harman brands.

I do think the Revels are great speakers, and if I had to pick between Revel and JBL, then I would take the F208s in a heartbeat.

But I do insist that on the Classe setup I listened on, the 804Ds blew away the Revels on music playback.
Bob_rynolds, The speakers we are talking about, I love both as I said before, I understand what you said in your post to me clearly!, I have been in audio over 30 years, I agree with you, there are many speakers that will be good as another in specific litening rooms, you are out of line with the will smith comment, I am nothing like what you said, you do not know me, you should understand that both speaker lines are made by the same company, Harmon industries, and that they would never charge more money for a product if it did not perform better,why would Harmon shoot there selfs in the foot like that, so to speak of?, I could understand your opinion if they were made by two differnt comanys, I believe what you are saying is based on your preferance for speakers, and that is good, some people like electrostats better, some like horn speakers better, and some like dynamic driver speakers better, and Ribbon speakers, all of this is system dependent anyway, there really is no such thing as best in any audio!, only what suits the buyers preference, and that is what counts, I believe the Revel speakers are some of the best and liked speakers, I am a huge fan of the revels and JBL speakers, now, to please change the subject about what is better would be grand!, Bob, a question for you, have you listened to the Revel salon 1 and salon 2 speakers?, what is your opinion in the differences of sound between the two?, Thanks Bob, and cheers to you.
Post removed