Do you biamp your B&Ws or other comparable brands?

Setup:
Marantz AV7005 pre
Parasound A51 amp
B&W 803D fronts
Center channel TBD
Sonance 831VDR rears

Given I have two extra channels on my preamp, does it make sense to biamp my fronts for audio as well as HT playback? Has anyone done this? I believe passive biamping is the way to go with these speakers as I'm certain the internal crossover is of high quality.

Any comments would be helpful and appreciated.
aman4kr4
I did passive biamp and realized that having powerful enough single amp works better.
Passive biamp in most cases stinks except using 2 identical amps. Even in this case one bigger amp wins with better tonal balance and better quiet sound precision.
Internal crossover may be of a high quality, but for biamp you need electronic crossover and built-in crossover removed or disconnected.

Absolutely agree with Czarivey. The best case scenario for passive bi-amping is 2 identical amps in a vertical configuration, however it is better to just have a single larger amp.
Center channel TBD
Isn't the obvious choice a B&W HTM2 Diamond?
Thanks guys.

I am using a 5 channel 250watt amplifier. I believe it is large enough to power the 803s, but I have been told that sending more power to the speaker with my current amp using biamping would improve the sound, especially at lower volumes. The matching is less of a concern here as i am using the same amp for everything.

Is bypassing the b&w crossover easy? Sounds complicated.

Regarding centers, I may get a different center as my cabinet isn't tall enough to house the tweeter for the matching center.