Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
JBL, Rockport,Kef,Tannoy,Reveal,Raidho,Magico, and a few I might have left out.
About the budget - I certainly does not have the means right now to buy a top brand system, but eventually in the future I would like to know which ones are the best so to look at.

"Curious, why you would ask such a question." - I want to get familliar with high-end audio systems. I have basic view of some good brands but as I read some threads here it seems there are so many that claims are good. Also I would like to expand my knowledge what should you look at in a good system besides main specs - read that crossovers are quite important for delivering a better performance.

And about BOSE - on what is the quality based against other top brands? What about Paradigm, Klipsch, (Velodyne - if can be considered - DD1812). Are the specs of those real as they say, or are overstated, especially for the subs - going below 20HZ.

Audiolabyrinth - I will check those, except JBL - I am familiar with it - just I am amazed there are 200k home systems - any thoughts about them? (jblsynthesis.com)

Also by my oppinion speakers alone are not the everything that should be considered - you need also a good amp, good source. In this connection - what do you actually need - amp, proccessor, preamp, receiver? There are so many stuff to consider...it's hard to get your head around it :)

For the moment I would like to repair the set I have - Creative Gigawors S750 - the build in amp in the sub got broken and it seems I won't be able to find a good shop to repair it, could there be used an extarnal better amp to connect the speakers to? Any advise would be much appriciated.