Do distortion 's affect enjoyment of speaker?

Hoping for a concensus.
ptss
IMO the question is too vague to be answerable in a meaningful way, or in a way that will lead to consensus.

Regards,
-- Al
If you're using the word "distortion" broadly:

Some waveform distortions may be more objectionable to a given individual than other waveform distortions. A different individual may have the reverse preference. In some cases, minor distortions may be welcome (particularly for less than perfect recordings). Overall, it would be hard to generalize, much less get a consensus.

If you're talking narrowly about THD, then I'd argue that it's both frequency dependent and individual listener dependent, but at some point, the answer to that question is "yes" for most listeners. Since all speakers produce material amounts of THD (particularly at low frequencies), the trick is finding a speaker system that doesn't reach your own sensitivity point. The good news is that most people seem to be quite insensitive to very low frequency THD, so the arena where most speakers perform worst on THD, seems to be the least critical.
One's system aside, distortion of the mind by way of drink can add to the enjoyment. Too much drink does lead to gross distortions though so take it easy.

All the best,
Nonoise
My take was the kind of thing (distortion) that would fatigue or even hurt your ears or damage your speakers! Not acceptable in my book. The measuring kind or inaudible kind I could care less about.
Everyone should notice quite a bit of distortion at higher volumes, no? Well, guess what? That distortion is not coming from your speakers. Who's laughing now?