critics dynaudio speakers

Hello from Canrias Islands, Yonatan call me, and I read a lot for this wonderful forum ...

My team consists of the following components;
Dynaudio Confidence C1
Threshold S / 160
Opera Consonance Cyber ​​222 MKII
EAR 834P
Pioneer DV737
Pioneer PL-550 modified
AudioQuest Slate speaker cable
Cardas RCA

well the problem is because there are people who criticize the brand saying it does not sound good, the bass is invented, the scene is not real, and its timbre is not natural ... this is what some detractors mark, I'm a little tired of saying that dynaudio sounds great, but go on and on.

Im really happy with the set, but sometimes these reviews make you doubt yourself.

the set is true with certain recordings I notice a higher than normal serious, but I do not because it does not hurt, the mids and treble are magical, great scene and that the room has only 14m ..

finally a little let me know if the brand dynaudio inflated bass and invents things, or as good as I think ...

many thanks to fellow members of this community
yonigta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSq1b_dMp54

this is my system, very nice sound for me...

Raindog031, thanks for the comment, Audio Epilog are very good speakers for money yes, but not as good as dynaudio, is my opinion¡¡
of those named, to the height of the C1, is the Verus Canor before, I really like, and is very good brand, but lacks the body of C1, although the bass is more articulate, but it also tastes cuetión. .

A while ago I had the Audio Epilog Pimineta 2 never got it to sound good, or transistors or valves, never sounded good on 14m.

however the C1 sounds magical, musical, but discovered that it takes a good amp ..
it sounds like the sound had catched flu especially on beats:) Sorry for criticizing .
jajajaj, had low volume and had not realized it ...
worst is not to see how good the system sounds,at any time not past of bass, and has a great punch the Dynaudio C1 ...

and also to present my system ...
thanks very much
08-17-14: Yonigta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSq1b_dMp54

this is my system, very nice sound for me...
And I love your choice of music. Time Further out was my second jazz record ever, a gift from my sister 49 years ago. I am on my 4th LP of it. Being a drummer, I listened to your demo track, "Far More Drums" in 5/4 time hundreds of times! And here you are with a 6-eye pressing or a reissue of it. I consider this LP to be about as significant as that other Columbia giant, Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue."

I think you have a great setup, esp. with VTL amplification powering those Dynaudios.

If your friends think Dynaudio "inflates the bass", perhaps they should listen to more live music. Most home audio systems don't approach the bass energy of a live performance.

You've done well, and I think you have very astute listening abilities.