Are there any audiophile quality streaming options

I want high quality music options and was wondering if there are any on line streaming sites that offer high quality sound? I know low quality options are everywhere, but I want to choose music and listen to it on my home system without having to invest in my own server. Looking for your thoughts as to benefits and or lack there of for this option.
Thanks
Greg
gdush
If you're asking if there are streaming sites that offer quality equal to CD, I'm not aware of any.

Both MOG and Spotify Premium stream at 320 kbps, which isn't as high resolution as the bit rate of a CD at 1,411 kbps, but I find MOG streamed through a good DAC to be completely enjoyable even compared to a CD played through the same system. The maximum bit rate of premium Pandora One's desktop app is 192 kbps. It's still perfectly listenable but doesn't sound as good as MOG.

Despite the lower bit rates I think the streaming sites are the best thing that's happened to music listening in a long, long time. The vast catalogues of music and the recommendation algorithms mean you'll discover much, much more new music you really like, a lot of it music you would never have thought of trying.
Sfar,

Re your 3rd paragraph...couldn't agree with you more.

I've been enjoying Pandora One for almost 2 yrs now. I've been thinking of trying MOG out. Can you tell me what the human interface is like comparing it to Pandora please?

Love to hear from others also that use both of these.
Sfar writes:
Both MOG and Spotify Premium stream at 320 kbps, which isn't as high resolution as the bit rate of a CD at 1,411 kbps, but I find MOG streamed through a good DAC to be completely enjoyable even compared to a CD played through the same system.
Thank you for that. I did not realize the rate was that high.

Regards,