New to the Record Cleaner Wars: Music Hall WCS-2

OK, I bought this thing and I love it. The metal construction, relatively small size, violent vacuum force, silent surfaces that baby my Lyra Delos cartridge, I like it all. But I did not do a side-by-side with any of the other contenders (principally the VPI 16.5). Has anyone done such a comparison? How did it turn out? I can see the extra $100 in value over the VPI, just in its appearance, but how about its performance?
128x128clockmeister714
Are the Music Hall WCS-2 and Consonance Vinyl Record Cleaning Machine just a re-branded Hanss Acoustics rc-20? The RC-20 has been on the market for years.
The Music Hall is just a rebranded Haans RC20. In fact thats all that Music Hall seems capable of doing, taking others parts and products and calling them their own. Although I just cant stand Music Hall and everything they stand for, which isnt much, I will say I have owned the Haans RC20 and thought it was a very good machine. Powerful vacuum and platter motor. Always did a fine job and quickly, depending on your cleaning rituals? So if you are gonna give your money to Music Hall you cant go wrong with this unit.
I agree!! I moved off a Nitty Gritty 1.5fi and this thing is 10x's better IMO! It also looks good to boot. Any idea where to get replacement felt pads for the tube??
Anyone ever thought the claim that a vac can damage the grooves has any credence? George Merill says so in his GEM Dandy lit.