LP Record Cleaning Machine - Ultrasonic or Vacuum

I am new to analog and am considering to get a record cleaning machine. There are some comments that the ultrasonic may damage fine patterns oinside the tracks of old records and resulting in lost of high frequency extention. Would anyone have any comments or experience on the issue.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
hifier1958
What happened to putting all your LPs on the floor, covering them with carpet cleaner, and then simply get out the vacuum and go at it? This worked for laundry issues in college...
Wolf, LOL
Just out of curiosity, was there an inverse relationship between your cutting edge laundry concept and the ability to get a date in college?

As an aside, I have the Audio desk cleaner. It does a fantastic job. I keep it in an adjoining room and clean the next record while listening. Haven't had any mechanical failures to date. The AD does have a removable/washable filter that filters the water before and after use. I'm not sure that the Klaudio does. If not, would be concerned about increasing dirt/particulate matter building up between water changes.
Yeah...chicks dug me...I always smelled fresh as a daisy, although it was the late 60's in Honolulu which meant much less clothing to worry about.
That is good and affordable to purchase it in cleaning equipment http://www.santoni-india.com/industrial-cleaning-machines.htm
All joking aside, what's wrong with those sub $200 machines as compared to the multi-thousand dollar ones we've seen? bubbles are bubbles, no?