Cost no object tonearm for DL-103

I know the concept sounds silly to spend top dollars for a tonearm to use with 103, I am just looking for a high quality tonearm to use with cartridges like the Denon, EMT and the likes. I have tried the vintage SME 3012 but it lacked resolution for my taste. My question is, should I look at vintage tonearms like the Fidelity Research FR-64S, EMT 997 etc or are there are modern tonearms that would do better justice to these cartridges ?
pani
I have the Denon D-103R mounted in one of my FR-66S tonearms and concur with Mosin on its compatability (resonant frequency measures 12 Hz).
With the FR-66S however....."Cost no Object Tonearm" is indeed a prime factor.
But first....you must find one? :-)
Problem is that some persons never learn or don't want to learn for whatever reason.

IMHO from the point of view of cartridge/LP needs the FR tonearms maybe are the worst ones to achieve those cartridge needs, as a fact can't achieve it.

The main subject is not if we like the huge FR distortions but if helps to be nearer to the recording and certainly it canĀ“t do it but the other way around: puts us far away from the recording.

For any one interested on the importance of tonearm damping please read the TAS ( 234. ) Ortofon TA-110 review. Certainly Ortofon is an expert on cartridges as JC and their knowledge level is way superior in that regards that any one of us.

Makes no sense to spread misinformation with out precise foundation. At the end of the day what H. is saying is that tonearms ddoes not needs any kind of damping ( the FR has none. ): go figure!?!?!?.

I repeat, the subject is not what we like but what the LP reproduction needs and at tonearm level it needs damping.

Btw, as longer a FR tonearm as worst the distortion levels.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Pani: Today exist several tonearms that can works fine with the cartridges you name mit and many more but if you want a vintage one my advise is that look for the Lustre GST-801.

This tonearm design was and is " light years " a head the FR in every single tonearm parameter/characterisitc design and even for today top designs a challenger for.

IMHO the Lustre along the Technics EPA-100MK2 are one of the best ever designed pivot tonearm and performs according. These people really knew how design a tonearm to achieve the cartridge/LP needs and they did it with full success.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
i agree with Raul.
i have heard and own the FR66s arm and it is very overrated tonearm ever . it didn't worth what is bring and didn't sound as good as for what it worth .
for denon 103 cartridge something's like the underrated audio technica AT=1503 mk3 will e my choice.

regards
Peter