Nakamichi TX 1000 turntable

I want to find out what the value of a Nakamichi tx 1000 turntable. I have access to one but I've seen values all over the scale. The unit seems in pristine condition.
clint501
here is a better youtube version Frogman - its DIGITAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs

LOL !

Can somebody give Clint501 a price you would be willing to pay for a pristine unit like he asked ?
I am really curious to hear what that number is.
Since Lewm and In_shore seem so enamored with the table maybe they can volunteer a number?
A fiend of mine has a TX1000 that's part of a large collection of vintage components that he calls his audio museum.
I bought my 2 arm Kenwood LO7D from him, however only after relentless negotiations and sleepless nights wondering if he would change his mind at thae last moment.
The TX 1000 no matter how good condition even with the factory box,manuals ect , personally I would not pay more then 3 grand,
I payed less for my LO7D and that vintage table leaves a few very expensive tables sucking wind. Technology is one thing and show biz is another.
Sound wise the TX is ok ,nothing ground breaking however the table is VERY interesting part of audio history.,....
Defensive-ism. Hard to see, but that was quite a putdown, even if meant in jest, which I do doubt. There is no accounting for taste. You have your, I have mine, he has is, and they are each as valid as the other. Truth. Lots of transgressions are excused/explained as " being a joke". Not.