SME 20/2 w SME V arm- Cartridge recommendations

Hello all, I just picked up a SME 20/2 with a SME V arm. This table will be replacing a Linn LP12/Cirkus/Ittok/Trampolin/Troika table. I am stepping outside of the box here as I have only ever owned LP-12's over th last 15 years I have been enjoying the hifi experience.

I was hoping that some of you could point me in the right direction in regards to cartridge selection as once again I am only used to hearing Linn cartridges. I run an Aesthetix Rhea as my phono pre so I have a some flexibility. My LP collection consists of all types of music and I don't have one type I favor most.

I know everybody's interpretations of cartridges are subjective to each individual's own hearing but if anybody has some places to start I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your time!
128x128harvydent
I have to endorse the V arm with Benz LPS combination as well. Absolutely stunning sounding combination. The Benz Ruby Z is also a nice match with the V arm.
I'm currently looking for local dealers that may have the Sumiko and Lyra cartridges in stock. I am leaning towards the Lyra Kleos or the Sumiko Pearwood Celebration II. I will let you all know how it all pans out.

Thanks again.
Trialled on SME 20/V - Dynavector Nova 13D, Koetsu Rosewood, Lyra Helicon
In my view you are best to choose from Lyra, Sumiko, Air tight or Dynavector. In my direct hands on experience the SME 20/V has a laid back soft presentation and the Koetsu's are too much of the same. I have had/set up over 20 Koetsu's and use to distribute SME here and would never use a Koetsu an SME V. Have also had great success with Van den Huls on the V as well, eg Frog etc.
Hello: I have a SME 20/3 with SME V arm (silver wiring). I listen to jazz, classical and some 70's rock. I have found the DV Te Kaitora Rua works very well with the SME arm and TT.