WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VPI ??

I need some VPI parts and can't get in touch with anyone at VPI, They no longer have a phone number and I don't know any dealers with-in 400 miles of me.....I have e-mailed them several times without answers......Of course I can't call them, so I'm in trouble for these parts....I have six VPI turntables, any help ??? Will
autospec
Call Larry from Hollywood Sound in FL. All he does is TT's. If anyone can help you, he can.
They are dealing with family sickness, Matts grandfather is in the hospital and the employees of VPI have been going to the hospital to pay their last respects. So sad. Give them another week or so and they will be back to normal. Sometimes things happen, and in my eyes, family ALWAYS comes first.
Bif,

Business is Business and Family is Family. In High End Audio you are not dealing with multi national corporations, rather you are dealing with smaller family oriented businesses that care about what the make rather than the bottom line.

So, please cut Matt and the great folks at VPI a little slack in this time of family care. Matt has done more than anyone I know to promote high end audio to the next generation.

Good Listening

Peter
Why does Wagner always sound poor on VPI turntables!

It must be a conspiracy !
Thanks for all the help, I'll give it some time........It's too bad about the family.....Will