Good value for money speaker cables around $200

Hi everyone,

Im currently using Belkin silver pure av cable on my full range floorstanding speakers, and want to try something potentially better. In the $200 range, Ive narrowed it down to Nordost flatlines, AQ rockett 33 or 44, Clear Day shotguns, Morrows sp2, and maybe some Kimber thing. Unfortunately I cant go and listen to these and compare them since where I live theyre not available, so was hoping to hear from folks who have had a chance to compare these different cables either at home or in stores. I shld add that my amp is a ss integrated, and I listen mostly to vinyl on a debut iii at the moment. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciates, especially if you have some or alot of experience w any of these cables, or if theres something worth looking at that Ive missed. Thanks in advance,

Gbb
gbb
I have been in your position before. First, is your system laid back or up front? Is your preference either of these? I find that the speaker wires should be at least 8' long and my tastes go to solid 99% pure Ox free copper wire. I have had had stranded copper and solid silver wires and I always have found them too bright with the type of up front speakers I have. If I were you I would address these issues first.
EDIT to my previous post.
Quote from Clear Day Cable web site.
If you are in the market for $1000+ cables, but wish to spend much less, you owe it to yourself to audition my cables side-by-side. Try my cables for 30 days (you won't need that long), if you are not 100% convinced that Clear Day Cables have made your system sound better than ever, simply return them for a full refund.
Jim
Thanks all for your replies so far. Here are the speakers I own,
http://www.advance-acoustic.com/en/produits/index/detail/id/102/sec/2
And Im using their amp, aa max 150, a 55 wpc integrated a/b class ss. My speaker runs are 10 ft. Another cable maker Im seriously considering is DNM, any thoughts? Thanks,

Gbb