Audioquest vs Acoustic Zen

Have you compared both of these brands and if so, what differences did you encounter between them? Thanks.
mkash3
Dennis, Steve did say that he is using McCormack's VRE-1b preamp and Atmasphere's M60 amps in his thread on 2/12. I also believe he mentioned earlier that he was using Acoustic Zen Crescendo speakers on 1/23. Though I don't recall him mentioning sources.

The fact that you preferred the Audioquest Gibraltar over the AZ speaker cables, while I preferred the AZ over the Gibraltar's just shows how much of this cable and system matching is synergy related as well as personal tastes related. Just like Sksos1 did not like the Parasound CDP, while Calvinj is enjoying it immensely. You just cannot predict how one component or cable will function in another system, or suit another person's personal tastes.
Hi Steve, I would like to know myself if Robert Lee is going to release a absolute copper speaker cable?
You will have to ask Mr Lee himself. I'm currently just listening to my system and enjoying the muzic and that's what this is all about.
02-13-14: Sksos1
You will have to ask Mr Lee himself. I'm currently just listening to my system and enjoying the muzic and that's what this is all about.

I'll take that as a sign that you are not carrying Acoustic Zen cables. Enjoy the muzic. ;)