Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
I sold and used Nordost my way. Like I do many things differently.

But for a reason. As a perfectionist it need to be perfect, or it is a no go.

I hate every single limitation. So what you do is you try to solve them. You add properties it does not own to make it complete.

So I used Kimber interconnects to change some limitations.

When I used Kimber interconnects the stage became wider and deeper. But I also got a much sharper individual focus of instruments and voices. And a much more open and involving mid freq.

And as you know; hearing is believing. In blind test all people choose for then Nordost/Kimber combo instead of full Nordost combo.

During discussions about this with the Nordost people they got irritated. Because they are f... blind ( deaf) and believe in there f....bullshit synergy story.

The prevered sound is what counts. There stories are worth nothing!
Bo1972, "The prevered (preferred?) sound is what counts. There (their?) stories are worth nothing!"
Sorry about my mistakes in writing.

Believe me with brands like Audioquest and Purist Audio the individual focus ( imaging) is superior because the instruments and voices are smaller in proportion. Beside this the black level is better. You get a higher physical and palpable image.

It is all about differences. I focus on those who are the best. They become the refference. When levels in black and imaging is less good for me it is inferior.

Then they don't bother to me any more.
I heard some very good thing about AudioQuest from someone the other day. I used to have the AudioQuest Truth interconnects (silver) as well as the AudioQuest Truth Digital Cable what twenty years ago. It's kinda difficult to believe the new stuff could be appreciably better than those cables, but I guess you never know.