What most important in the sound of your cables?

The most important thing in the sound of my cables are speed and clarity without being bright. I like a natural sound as well with a little bit of fullness. This thread is about telling others what you like and what cables give that to you.
calvinj
06-13-14: Dfontalbert
Simply to be unobtrusive - add and detract nothing.

Well that is a very common philosophy, but really means nothing in reality. Since no one can compare the sound of any cable directly to the sound of no cable at all, one can only say what the cable sounds like attached to a certain piece of equipment. Whether the sound is favorable or unfavorable could be due to the cable or the piece of equipment.

Certain cables will sound better with certain pieces of equipment, but that is more of an electrical match than it is a statement of a certain cables ability to be "unobtrusive".
@jcmcgrogan2. It's funny how cables can't do it all. You want to try to get as close as you can as much as you can. I have found speed in clarity in my high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference power cord on my amplifier. I hope to get a little more of it in. I have a nice balance of what I was looking for. It took me 5 years. I'm trying the ultimate refernce speaker cables this week. I hope it doesn't get better but im scarred it will. This audio journey is crazy. You climb a mountain and it grows. Lol.