Cable Recommendations?

Ciao Bella! Looking for some input here. I have Pass XA200 amplifiers, the Pass XP20 pre-amp, B&W 802 Diamond loudspeakers, and my front end includes a computer server, a high-end transport and dcs Debussy DAC. My question is really about new cables. I currently use the TARA Labs Zero and Omega cables in my system. I’ve heard that TARA Labs has actually surpassed these cables with a new series called Evolution? Anyone have any experience with this?
charlieclarke
Hi, I own the same cables as you do, and I am VERY Happy with them, My audiogon memeber friend Rebel721 orered the New Tara Labs Evolution Zero interconnects and Evolution Omega Speaker cables, with the exception of the new Tara labs Evolution Grandmaster cable system, It has been said by many that this new Tara labs Evolution cables are the BEST cable available, state of the art,there is nowhere near any competition from other cables out there!, you may give Rebel721 an E-mail, he is a nice guy, I'm sure he will respond to you,but if you have questions about the cables,Though I do not own these cables, I have extensive info about them, I can answer all the questions you may have about Tara Labs new cables on the tara labs thread site here on audiogon, cheers.
charlieclarke, did you know Tara labs has three new flag ship power cables now?, they are selling them now, however, They are not on the tara web-site yet, They are the new cobalt Reference power cord as third, The new Omega power cord as second, and the New Grandmaster power cord as top.
Hi Charlie, nice to hear a Brit speak Italian....just kidding. BTW you might try Discovery Cable Essence Balanced. I own Pass gear and several of the personnel at Pass use this same cable. It works extremely well.

Ciao Bello
Cheers Mister Audiolabyrinth… I happen to think that the TARA Labs ZERO Interconnects and OMEGA Speaker Cables are beyond comparison. My system is neutral, 3D, revealing, high res and very musical. I have tried many other cables but they are just tone-controls that colour the music in some way. There is nothing here in the UK that is worth listening to, and so I have to seek out high-end American advice, so I welcome your feedback. I have not got around to proper AC power cabling. There is some good stuff in the UK already, but I am sure the American AC power cables are in another league altogether.