Silver cables or copper?Any opinons.

I listen to jazz rock the blues.
g11657
Post removed 
I've tried copper, silver plated copper, and silver alloy interconnects. To my ears, the only ones void of any odd sound attributes were the all copper.
Almarg, to respond to your post directed at me, yes I read your post. I also disagreed with it somewhat. That's why I posted what I did, and you may find that occasionally people post something that differs with what you may post.
Try pure silver wire -- bare wire. Avoid the wires touching, of course. In fact, silver does not oxidize in air when exposed to oxygen. It does not produce silver oxide. It may react with sulfur atoms in the air to produce silver sulfide. But the good news is that this happens very slowly. And bare wire silver can be easily cleaned if the dark silver sulfide appears over time.
G11657,
I'm sure you know that there's a multitude of variables involved and answers will cover the full spectrum. Based on my experiences so far I prefer solid core silver over copper cables I've heard. I hear superior tone,transparency and overall naturalness,just better sounding, My 2 cents contribution.
Charles,