Use of footers on maple platforms

I know this has been discussed elsewhere, therefore I will try to be specific with my question.

A Maple shelf is thought to dissipate vibration from component resting on it. Would not isolation feet/dampeners inhibit this? Does the replacement of the original feet on a component with cones benefit the dissipation from the component?

I have just replaced the plywood selves of my rack with 2" maple ones. Was using vibrapod footers with the plywood shelves. Currently not with the maple.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
Thanks Geoffkait for your response. I currently do not own any cones. I only have the sorbothane vibrapads. Thought the pads where designed more to isolate vibration than to dissipate, not sure that I am right on that. I plan on getting a set of cones to try along with the pads, blocks that I currently have.
i a-b'd Herbie's tender feet on my Blinn extra-wide rack and couldn't tell any difference. the Blinn has 2" maple slabs plus a suspension system.

only tested/a-b'd my front end (PSA PWT/PWD). also had them under my pre and amp....but decided not to spend anymore time on it. let them stay under the pre/amp but put the oem feet back on my PWT/PWD.

never tried cones or anything else.
Thanks Levy, I have not tried cones and may just leave things as is. As Mapman stated, 'bigger fish".