High End Audio Market Oppertunities

Hi all,

My name is Alec Lane, I have a company which is proposing to design and manufacture high end home audio products. We are currently developing our first product and would like to get a idea from the audio community if there is a particular opportunity in the market.

How would you describe your perfect audio product?

What would you like to see that is not currently available?

Help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
alecaudio
go back to 50's...60's and compare what we have current and what we don't.
combine both and bring the product.
develop versatility of product:
gain/sensitivity adjustability, preamp signal output in poweramps for bi-amping; balanced circuit; don't be ashamed of offering tone controls -- you'll get interest from non-audiophiles and non-purists as well.
fully adjustable phonostages(like violectric by lake people); multi-input/output DACs.
vintage industrial looks on home equipment is very cool too. vintage shaped knobs(crown, shoe, arrow and simple cylinder hat) on blue metalic chassis
Not sure what this is about. I'll say for fun that I am interested in hard drive music. I do not like fiddling with computers an do not want to use a lot of rack space. Something like a Sony HAP-Z1ES with a CD slot with auto ripping plus digital out would be awesome, or like an NAD M50 and M52 in one chassis.
"Something like a Sony HAP-Z1ES with a CD slot with auto ripping plus digital out would be awesome, or like an NAD M50 and M52 in one chassis."

+1