Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
@ IRvRobinson,Hi,I am glad you are in this thread!,I thought the thread was coming to a demise,you have breathed new life back in this thread!,thankyou!
If you put Transparent interconnects and speaker cables into your system and you can not hear a huge improvement over a conventional cable, then you are DEAF!
Wow!,man-o-man did I miss the party!,I was tied up a couple of days,poped some popcorn and read both sides of the debate here,I have a financial incentive,,I will bet thousands of dollars that anybody that can not hear a difference between Taralabs zero gold,nordost odin against whatever cables that a non believer that cables do not make a difference can produce!,these two cables are in a group that is the best available,the differences between these cables and whatever else that can be produced by a nonbeliever will not be subtle!,It would be like going from an rca all in one box stereo system to a Dan D Agistino momentum mono block amplifier at $42,500 a pair!,again the differences will not be subtle!more like huge to say the least!,if anyone would say,how does he know?,lets just say I have lived with these world class cables before and lived with the rca and many of Dan D Agistino engineered products and $1.00 to $10.00 a foot cables. Irvrobinson and rok2id,welcome back to the thread,thankyou for keeping the thread alive and well,thou I did not start it,It is interesting and entertaining,cheers and happy listening to all!
Seriously, I would take the bet as you stated it. All that your results would have to be, is greater than guessing. One change. it should be between your wire and a cheapo wire. And your wire must be store bought without any sort of mod.

Practice! And kiss that 'Kind Of Blue' goodbye.

Cheers