Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
@ Mrtennis, Hi, I called Joe at Audio Advisor, He confirmed your findings!, The tubes in the s7 and higher up the food chain are not hard wired, 1960s tubes would be awsome in that player!, However, He did say the cheaper cd players and a couple of the cheap pre-amps have hard wired tubes!, mmmmm.
Tubes are like wine, wenn they are older the musicality is getting better with more emotion!!
"However, He did say the cheaper cd players and a couple of the cheap pre-amps have hard wired tubes!, mmmmm."

That's incredible. Hard wire tubes? At some point they are going to go bad and will need to be replaced. Makes no sense.

Bo1972,

I enjoyed reading your review of the Olive. I like how you compared it to other products. Its a very 3D review. It is that simple!!
Yess it is. A few clients came to me. They said: this is the end of a cd player. Why for god sake you would buy a cd player? It is Always nice to hear new things of your beloved recordings. The 384 kHz dac makes the stage wider and deeper. The control and sound realism is stunning. And after 2 weeks it is stil working!!!