DarTZeel Preamp

Does anyone have experience with the new DarTZeel NHB 18NS Preamplifier? A few 'Goners have commented on hearing the unit at 2005 CES, but I was wondering in particular if anyone has purchased one, or heard one in a familiar system or at a dealer for instance. Thanks.
ubglub
Thanks Mmalim for getting the thread back to where it belongs. Enough already!
By the way guys...I posted a related question on the Review of Dartzeel amp thread...not here as it pertains to something else...a question a I am grappling with. If you could find the time to take a look and provide some advice I would most appreciate it. Consider it as help to a fellow music lover/semi-novice audiophile (I just kinda know what I like when I hear it: no real detailed knowledge of theory nor why things are the case really).
Thank you, Mmalin.

Please let us know the approximate date for your upcoming review of darT pre-amp, if possible.

Cheers,
Sjmgr
Jtinn: you say to fmpnd “You are making this personal and seem to take the opportunity to do so in every post you can. I do not think that is very professional.” But yet earlier in this thread you said, “Jeff is as slimy as I have ever read. Totally unprofessional and an out and out liar.” I guess in your world that’s NOT personal?

Jtinn writes: “I don't know Frank, but it comes across to me as you are just trying way too hard to discredit me.”

Nobody has done a better job of discrediting you than you have Jtinn. Thank you fmpnd for pointing out the facts of the situation and to Nealhood for saying what needed to be said.
I keep coming to this thread hoping to read some valuable information on this preamp but when it's all done, I think I will just remain content with the Aesthetix and CAT gear. I guess I'm just a little too sensitive to take on all that comes with being a D'Zeel owner.

As a prospective buyer, I would expect to hear a product's full potential in a broken-in model at a dealer or a friend's home. And then as an owner, it would not be an issue for me to wait 300-400 hours for the product to reach its full potential as I heard it before. With 20 hours a week of listening, this comes to 3-4 months. But as a reviewer, I would have no tolerance for this at all. Think of the logisitics if a reviewer had to do this for the amount of products constantly under review. It's simply not realistic to expect a reviewer to do this.

The same analogy holds for test driving Hondas; I want to do this with a car that has a little mileage on it so I can truly experience the car's full capability rather than have the dealer tell me I have to keep it under 50 mph until it has 2000 miles on it. And then as an owner, waiting to get to 2000 miles is fine as I already know what is to come.

First impression is key. If the manufacturer expects me, as either the reviewer or owner, to purchase that product or report in a most positive manner, it needs to provide me the opportunity right away to experience that product's full potential....otherwise I am very likely to go elsewhere. And this is the whole idea of "test drive" cars.

If there was ever a lesson learned here, this amplifier should never have gone out until it already had the specified burn-in time. There would have been no doubt that any reported findings were due to other issues and not that the amp was fresh out of the box.

John